Susa's life in Vancouver

Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Count Down Has Begun

Only 9 days until it's been a year that I moved to Vancouver

30 Days and counting until the big move across town.
Poo Poo is looking at moving to Beach Ave at English bay - yes a place on the beach looking over the ocean... I'm moving to Lonsday Quay overlooking the harbor.
We will both have amazing places over looking the ocean.
Who'd a thought back in Jan of 06 that a year and a bit later I'd be sitting in a place over looking the ocean with the cool salty breeze brushing my cheeks as I watch the ships head out to sea. The full green lush mountains all around me... I love how life takes us places we never thought possible. I'm thinking for the next phase of my life a beach house in Hawaii is a good step up. You never know!

(note: for those of you who are feeling like you want to move here - just know that gas is now at 1.18/litre)

Spring is officially in full bloom here - feels more like Edmonton in mid-July.
I think today I'll head over to Stanley Park for a stroll around the seawall and take in some fresh ocean air.

Only 52 days until Poo Poo gets married. I'm the MC for the wedding along with being a bridesmaid. I need to start finding some good MC material - jokes etc - any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home