Susa's life in Vancouver

Monday, March 19, 2007

42 Days

...Until I move to my new place in North Vancouver.

AND 21 days until my 1 year anniversary of moving to Vancouver.
Wow! can you believe it's almost 1 year.

We figured now that it's been a year that we've been here it was time to move.
Actually I'm moving b/c my dear poo poo is getting married and I have no other choice.

We are spending our last few weeks together doing our "lasts" here in our neighborhood.
Like hockey games at the fire fighters club... late nite dips on our hot tub... walks to Zellers... sitting on our balcony enjoying the view of Grouse Mountain ski hill... shopping at Metrotown mall which is basically in our back yard.

I am excited for my new place... the view is of the ocean harbor and downtown - when I move I'll post pictures.

OH did I mention that the flowers are in FULL BLOOM!!! Yes they are so amazing and smell amazing... sigh... I love Vancouver. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sniff :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home