Susa's life in Vancouver

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Zellers Cashier

So have you ever had it where it was let's say 8:54 p.m. and you realize you're out of milk...
Happened to me tonite... must have milk for coffee in the morning...
Great have 6 min to grab credit card, in pj's, no glasses (can't really see), race down elevator, out the door, across the back alley into Zellers, to grab milk pay and get out by 9 p.m.
AND THENNNNNNNNNN the cashier says - do you have any ID on you?!?!?

WHATTTTTTTT?!?!?!? Do I look like I have ID on me? I"m in my Pj's with my hair all disheveled... WHY do I need ID??
Oh B/c the back of your credit card is not signed.

I say, " are you for real? I just need MILK for MY COFFEEEEEE TOMORROW MORNING... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't do this to me........ It's my card really it is.... I'm buying Milk... like I'd use a stolen card to buy milk!?!?!?!?!?"

She says "Oh I'm just doing my job"

ARgh - "PLEASEEEEEEE ask the manager if she can just let this go..." and sure enough the poor manager had pity on my poor soul and let me purchase my milk without the back of my credit card signed.

It is a good day... I will have milk for my coffee tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home