Susa's life in Vancouver

Friday, February 16, 2007

Never AGAIN!

For the sake of saving a few bucks - I am no longer waxing my own eyebrows.
NOT WORTH IT!

I did everything the directions said - warmed up the wax to a liquid state... put a coat on the area I wanted to wax... laid on the cloth strip... held down one end and --- RIPPPPP....

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

MY SKIN came ripping off WITH the hair... so yah no hair - BUT also no skin.
not only is face burning - I'm scabbing over.

well at least my eyebrows are good for a couple weeks. Note to self - find a salon to go to before next waxing needed!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! You must have died!! I get minde done about once a month but the thought of doing it myself, has never even crossed my mine!!! Go for the salon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home