Susa's life in Vancouver

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Time...

Time.... what is time really.... a measurement I suppose... to keep track of things perhaps?

Well it's been one year and 3 days since poo poo moved here and 11 months since I've moved.
wow... I was looking back over my blog entries from the past 11 months and remembering all the trails of moving (oh poo poo that was so brutal), the hard parts, the joys of new friends, the new life and new adventures.

The course of my life is changed forever b/c of moving here.

I know that I've grown up in the last 11 months... I've shed many tears and had many laughs but most of all I've learned so much about myself and determined some fundamental key things about life. The meaning of life; Of my life.

I can now say - although nothing has really changed per say - I love my life - just the way it is - with my singleness and everything. I love living in Vancouver, I love the rain, I LOVE the ocean and mountains... I even love the seagulls :)
I love watching the sunset over the ocean and slowly creep behind the mountain peaks. I love sipping starbucks coffee on the seawall. I love roller blading in Stanley park. I love the smell of the forest. I love that skiing is all of 20 minutes away. I love the beautiful men that swarm in their business suits in the bustle of downtown. I love White Rock and Lighthouse Park.

Most important I love that I found life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home