Susa's life in Vancouver

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Life In Florida

Sarasota... Sarawhata?
That's the response I got when I told people that's were I was going to be going on for holidays.

24 hours ago I was on my way to Seattle WA. I drove to SeaTac airport and hopped on a plane at 10:45 p.m. I arrived a few hours later in Charlotte (6 a.m.) - That was the shortest longest nite ever. Thank God I had the emergency exit row so I had a little extra room to stretch out. Hung out in the Charlotte airport for a few hours watching the Southerners interact with eachother. They are a different bread down here.

Arrived in Sarasota at 11 a.m. Wow.
After I got of the plane I had to find a place to stay and figure out how to get there.
Thanks to the many great helpful Sarasota residents I found a place to stay and the bus depot to get me there.

Checked in, took a shower (it had been thirty some hours in the same cloths) and jumped back on the bus to head to the beach.
WOW....

WOW.... The sand is like sugar... white and fine...
WOW.... The beach empty and beautiful...
WOW.... look at that blue water...

WOW.... look at me getting a tan :)

5 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of bread are they?

Rye? Multigrain, perhaps? Maybe some fruit or nut variety??

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you - have a great time and enjoy the heat for me :) Jan

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, anonymous #1. Even though some southerners are a bit on the doughy side, I think she might have been talking about the guys. "Bread" could be code for buns. Nice buns.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Migzy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Migzy said...

Such silliness... I believe she meant breed not bread.

Wow... U went to the beach after being up for 30 hours!! I'm most certainly impressed. Was a bit concerned after what u mentioned about new years and falling asleep before the night was over.

oh and btw cute pic. U look right at home on the beach. Long live the beach. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home