Susa's life in Vancouver

Friday, May 25, 2007

The Wedding

The wedding has now come and gone... it was a weekend of trips to the airport, late nites, numerous bags of dill pickle chips, cans of hairspray, hundreds of bobby pins, many smiles, tears, words of love, exchanging of rings, laughs, beauty, rain, flowers, reunion... love.

If you are on facebook I have posted a whole album of pictures. For those of you that are not yet part of the most popular networking friends website here are a couple pictures:








MC'ing went fine... after I started I wasn't stressed anymore... and things ran along very smoothly. It was a beautiful day....

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it was a beautiful day - what a great MC you were! muah, Jan

 
At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susan, I keep getting a non delivery reply to my emails.

Did you cancel your email address?

this is James Needham from Edmonton.

If you get this, please send me an email to let me know what your email is.

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home