Susa's life in Vancouver

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

THIRTHY

30.... what does that "number" really signify?

Now that I'm offically 30... I waiver back and forth b/w feeling old and not really feeling anything at all. It's like there is an unspoken expectation that once you are 30 you are supposed to behave and act like an - adult.

What does it mean to be an adult?

Well... that's my new quest... to find out what it mean to be 30... to be an adult.

I'll let you know when my book is published!

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I'll let everyone know when I've followed up with a published commentary of Sus' book. :) hee hee What shall I call it? "30 -Denial and deception"? "30 and Flirty"? "Sus Behind the scenes at 30. What the book doesn't tell you." Ha ha - just joshin'-Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home