Susa's life in Vancouver

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vancouver... Wedding Shows... Birthdays

Vancouver in NOVEMBER!!


So, Jan and I went to our first and last wedding show. WOW - Bling Bling
We got our picture taken at the show by one of the photographers soliciting business... the great part about his is I had a dream the night before that Jan wore that same netted hat to her wedding!

It's exactly one month minus a day until I turn 30! I don't know how I feel about it... Although people keep trying to say that 30 is the new 20... we'll see.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice without the snow. :-) I keep hearing how the roads are bad, it takes 4-ever to get anywhere , and it keeps snowing in Edmonton....Lucky we are not there ! I love the picture, When is jan getting married???

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 is the new 20? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Right. Thirty is ten years beyond all the stuff you used to be able to do when you were 20, but now is just a bit more difficult, because, well, it's 30. Yeah. Next, try 40 being the new 25. Uhh...not so much. But I can hardly wait until I'm 95. Then, it's the new 80. Should be a piece of cake (because that's all I'll be able to puree and suck through a straw).

There. Hope that makes you feel ok about the upcoming change into your fourth decade.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Susa The Great said...

Mr/Mrs Anonymous... that did not make me feel better about my upcoming milestone of turning 30! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home